Fortress Capital (Commodity Futures Independent Introducing Broker, RIA)., President & CCO, Oct 2009 to Present. Responsible for the operation and the management of the firm. Mr. Ashkar became the listed principal of Fortress Capital on March 26, 2010 and an associated person (AP) of Fortress Capital, (NFA ID # 0416646) on June 02, 2010.
Mr. Ashkar is a Registered Investment Advisor for Fortress Capital (RIA) in the State of Florida. Fortress Capital (RIA, firm) and Mr. Ashkar (Financial Advisor, Agent) registration was accepted and authorized by the Florida Office of Financial Regulation to conduct business in the State of Florida on April 15, 2010.
Qualifications: All current financial industry, principal/supervisory, general product/industry, and/or state securities law exams that Mr. Ashkar has passed:
FINRA and NFA registrations include:
1. General Securities Principal Series 24 May 25, 2005. 2. National Commodity Branch Office Manager Series 30 May 18, 2010
1. National Commodity Representative Series 3 April 01, 2010.
2. Retail Off-Exchange Forex Broker Series 34 Dec 14, 2011. 3. General Securities Representative Series 7 June 19, 1999. 4. Limited Representative Equity Trader Series 55 May 19, 2001.
5. Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) License # LO36701 NMLS # 1476012
State Securities Law:
1. Uniform Securities Agent State Law Series 63 March 08, 2005.
2. Uniform Investment Advisor Law Series 65 July 19, 1999. 3. Uniform Combined State Law Series 66 August 30, 2008
Vice President, FX
Stephen James Utley, MBA was born, raised and educated in the UK, where he excelled academically and athletically, as captain of both his high school and university rugby teams, Steve found early on he was more suited to making decisions and taking charge than being told what to do by others - a leader rather than a follower. Upon earning a II 1 BA honors degree in Industrial Economics from Nottingham University, Steve soon after relocated to the US with his former wife and received a job offer from Gerard Klauer Mattison, a boutique Wall Street institutional brokerage house. After leaving the firm, he began to study and practice the skills of portfolio management, technical and fundamental analysis, which led him to return to school to attain his MBA in finance from Zicklin Business School in New York city. Steve continued to test and design trading systems following his graduation, honing his skills in the FX markets, - drawn to them due to his international background, and knowledge of economic events and conditions that affect the value of currencies. Steve is licensed with the National Futures Association, and holds the series 3 and 34.